Meeting This Wednesday (At Calweb)

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 16:31:15 PDT

We are having our regularly scheduled meeting this Wed. I will present
installation of Oracle on Debian and Mike Machado will present one of
his special projects. I forget which one he said he would present.
Mike, which one did you say? It's at Calweb. I didn't have that on the
website clearly, so if you were thinking the meeting is at Innercite,
you will be at the wrong place. The installfest is at Innercite. If
you have questions, email me or post them to the list. I imagine the
list will be faster.

I figured we could give a rumble at the one liners for the beginning
of the meeting again. If you got one, post it to the list, and we can
present it at the meeting. I know we still have the ones from the last
meeting that we did not quite get to.

brian

--
Brian Lavender
Sacramento,CA

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -- Hunter S. Thompson