Another thing I like about Oracle, Views

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 16:43:29 PDT

Views are tables that are actually queries of other tables. They don't
take up space on the database, but allow you to look at a window of
another table. I frequently use them when I only want to view certain
parent records stepping through each parent and seeing the associated
child records for that parent.

Does mySQL support views?

brian

--
Brian Lavender
Sacramento,CA

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -- Hunter S. Thompson