Soundblaster 16 WaveEffects Card. Argh, need help

From: Brian E. Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 12:25:54 PDT

I bought the Soundblaster 16 WaveEffects card which I know several
people have configured and have working with Linux. It's a pnp card
(argh!) and I am stumped as to how to get this thing working. I did
the pnpdump -c command and it looks good from what I can see (results
below). I copied it over to /etc/isapnp.conf . I am confused as to what
to put into /etc/modules.conf

Below is the help I have received and the steps I have taken.

What are the next steps I need to take?

brian

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 12:00:57AM -0700, "brie" == Brian E. Lavender and