[Lug-Nuts] mysql...

From: Daniel de Young (ddeyoung@jps.net)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 12:11:45 PDT

I am just beginning my quest into mysql.

As my learning project I want to create a contact list database with an
HTML interface. I just started the xmysqltutor and was wondering if
anybody had any suggestions on references and tools they consider must
have for completing a small project such as this. I am also new to cgi
scripting which I assume is what I'll be using.

Any comments are more than welcome.

Thanks,

--
Daniel de Young MCP+I, MCSE

NT Network Support

"If you can't make it good, at least make it look good." -Bill Gates

Check it out... Joshua 24:15

http://go.to/thehub