Re: [Lug-Nuts] relational database theory...

From: Brian E. Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 11:14:55 PDT

The book I suggested, Understanding SQL by Martin Gruber, I checked
out of the library back when I was poor. I think there might be an
online connection to the library through the net. It was actually
the Napa County Library I checked it out of at the time. The Sacramento
library system is one of the worse I have seen. The one downtown is
more interested in hosting wedding receptions, and chasing away homeless
than serving the public. Ok, I am ranting, but I would certainly be
interested in improving the central library's collection of books,
especially computer books.

brian

--
Brian Lavender