[Lug-Nuts] Setup for tomorrows sacpcug meeting

From: Brian E. Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 09:36:40 PDT

I think we decided to do the microsoft dummy web site. Since I will bring
the Win95 box (lazy me), I think it would be smart to set up the dummy
microsoft site on one of the Linux boxes. So, between Mike and Jim, which
one of you guys wants to run the dummy microsoft web site? In addition, we
ought to decide what IP addresses of our machines. I propose it this way.

brian win95 192.168.1.1
mike linux 192.168.1.2
jim linux 192.168.1.3
sean solaris x86 192.168.1.4

I think it would be interesting to have dns running too. One of you guys
want to do the dummy microsoft.com

brian

--
Brian Lavender