Re: [Lug-Nuts] 31 Flavors of LINUX

From: Hubert Littau (hrlittau@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 21:20:37 PST

I found Gnome to be about as stable as Netscape for Linux or for that matter,
Microsoft *.*
For me kde has been the work horse with Mandrake as well as straight Redhat.
My own relatively early impression is that if there was one thing that would
hold Linux back from desktop use it would have to be Netscape or the lack of
a feature-comparable replacement.