Re: [lug-nuts] Q&A table at SACPCUG General Meeting

From: Rick Johnson (rick@pointman.org)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 22:45:51 PST

Sorry for the strong reaction. I now see how it was meant. :-)

Luckily, Linux could never have that problem since it is good, clean and
pure and not a tool of the devil like NT. I had that devil thing proven to
me this week during an NT SQL server build, but that's a story for another
time. :-)

Cheers!

Rick