Re: [lug-nuts] Q&A table at SACPCUG General Meeting

From: Scott Tyson (tysons@deepwell.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 14:54:02 PST

I downloaded and installed the korn shell on my NT workstation over 6
months ago (and since removed it). I believe it is like the cygwin
ports. Free for personal use. I had the cygwin stuff installed as
well but far too much disk space just so I can do an ls -l vs dir. :).
If I wan a bash prompt I'll SSH into my Linux server. :)