[lug-nuts] funny Eterm behaviour

From: Sean-Paul Rees (sean@dreamfire.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 21:36:25 PST

I just reinstalled Debian, and just finished a dist-upgrade. After that,
I upgraded the shipped Eterm to whatever the newest version was (apt-get
install Eterm). Well, whenever I hit Backspace on the keyboard, I don't
get a backspace. I get something like up-history, plus a beep from my PC
speaker. If I hit shift-Backspace, it does what its supposed to:
delete-char.

Any ideas why I am getting such funny behaviour, and how I can fix it?

Cheers,
Sean