[lug-nuts] Newbie...

From: Gregory S. Cadabes (koalakid@jps.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 00:09:34 PST

I am trying to install the latest version of enlightenment. I have moved my old directory to enlightenment.old. I then untarred enlightenment-0.16.3, creating its own directory. I then cd into enlightenment-0.16.3, ran ./configure. It tells me to get the latest Imlib. So, I went and downloaded Imlib2-0.0.2. I untarred Imlib2 in /usr/lib. I proceeded to './configure','make','make install'. I then went back, as per error, I removed config.cache and re-ran ./configure on E. Nothing. I did also notice that imlib-config still echos 1.9.7. Well, I hope, I did not confuse anyone. Also, too, I hope someone can help and this was not an obvious answer pointing me to do more searching next time. Thanks.