[lug-nuts] apache question

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 19:32:27 PST

I just built Apache with mod ssl support. It's real easy if you have not done it.
Just follow the steps in the INSTALL file. See the following for the source.

http://www.modssl.org

I don't have a key registered with a Certificate Authority (CA) such as
Thwate or Verisign. When I generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR),
do I have to recompile apache for the returned signed key, or do I just
replace the test key with the signed key?

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/