Re: [lug-nuts] Newbie...

From: Marc Matteo (mmatteo@sacbee.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 23:27:32 PST

> RH 6.1 (stock install), did not specify GNOME or KDE.
> Imlib is currently, 1.9.7. Should I upgrade, first to 1.9.8, then to
> Imlib2-.0.0.2?
> Trying to upgrade Enligtenment to .0.16.3.

Hmmm, a stock RH install, eh?

I don't know, but I'm betting your prior installations were RPMS. Why not
just get RPMS of all the E packages (providing they're available, of course)
and rpm -U them?

I think now you may have (slightly) messed up your RPM database by
deleting/upgrading files that were previously installed via RPM.

Just my thoughts...

Marc

Marc Matteo
Technical Leader, sacbee.com