RE: [lug-nuts] testing

From: Lavender, Brian E SPK (BLavender@spk.usace.army.mil)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 10:09:38 PST

perhaps we can do both? Michael, have you configured the php/mysql web
calendar? If you have perhaps you could configure it on saclug. You will
have to get with jim on certain specifics. I have compiled apache with PHP
using the DSO method. If jims web server was compiled with DSO, we could
easily add php support.

I will get with Jim, and see about adding the webcal.

brian