Re: [lug-nuts] Debian 2.1/SPARC or RedHat 6.1/SPARC

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 13:56:13 PST

Yo, Sean-Paul, your clock be needin adjustment. On linux, this works,

$ su

# netdate cuckoo.nevada.edu

anyone else got another way for syncing your clock?

How about http://www.cheapbytes.com

I like them. Marc Matteo expressed a certain dislike for them, but I have
always liked them. I think he said they took Red Hat boxed CD's and copied
them directly. You know you can't go wrong with copying Debian GNU/Linux
CD's, so I still put my vote on cheapbytes.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/