[lug-nuts] shared modules in apache

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 23:54:43 PST

I was looking at an existing config file for apache and I noticed that
it has loadmodule for everything. And then down the list it has addmodule
once it has loaded the modules. How do I compile apache so I get everythig
as a module? I have an existing config file I want to drop in and I
would like to make the new server so it does the same thing with the
modules. Or is this an older way of doing it? Below is the config file
section for the LoadModules. Do I get this by configuring apache with

./configure --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE

as I see in http://brie.com/manual/dso.html

brian

#LoadModule mmap_static_module modules/mod_mmap_static.so
LoadModule env_module modules/mod_env.so
#LoadModule define_module modules/mod_define.so
LoadModule config_log_module modules/mod_log_config.so
LoadModule agent_log_module modules/mod_log_agent.so
LoadModule referer_log_module modules/mod_log_referer.so
#LoadModule mime_magic_module modules/mod_mime_magic.so
LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so
LoadModule negotiation_module modules/mod_negotiation.so
LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so
LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so
LoadModule includes_module modules/mod_include.so
LoadModule autoindex_module modules/mod_autoindex.so
LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so
LoadModule cgi_module modules/mod_cgi.so
LoadModule asis_module modules/mod_asis.so
LoadModule imap_module modules/mod_imap.so
LoadModule action_module modules/mod_actions.so

brian