Re: [lug-nuts] Corel Cancelled :(

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 22:41:20 PST

This is the local Rep. I would say if he was a smart Rep, he
would find another Rep to come to the February meeting, especially
when Corel is predicting that half of its revenue will come from
Linux in the next five years. He indicated that I ought to register
with Corel's list of User Groups. I'll do that and see what happens.
But I think the Rep was smart in one way not to try to demo Corel
Linux if he doesn't feel comfortable with it.