[lug-nuts] info2www and joblistings

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 12:26:02 PST

Mike Machado has developed a job listings manager for saclug.
I suppose we can use it for production, but we should be aware that
anyone can post to it. You can see this from looking at the script.
I believe Mike has it on CVS. I know I plan to look at it and attempt
to add a method where the program emails the poster a password so we
can positively identify the poster, and don't end up with a bunch of
imposters.

I also found this neat interface to info pages. I, probably the biggest
emacs evangalist, have problems using info. So, I imagine lots others have
problems too.

Check the new stuff out at

http://www.saclug.org

brian