[lug-nuts] [chris@valinux.com: Re: sacLUG installfest sponsorship]

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 12:28:30 PST

VA Linux will sponsor monthly install fests!

I will be working the details with Wes, and hopefully we will start
with February.

brian

----- Forwarded message from Chris DiBona <chris@valinux.com> -----

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:50:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Chris DiBona <chris@valinux.com>
To: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
cc: z@valinux.com
Subject: Re: sacLUG installfest sponsorship

No problem. I'll have joseph cut you a check. (You put our logo on your
site as a sponsor, yes?) :=)

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group               http://www.svlug.org

----- End forwarded message -----

-- Brian Lavender http://www.brie.com/brian/ **************************************************************************** * To UNSUBSCRIBE from the list, send a message with "unsubscribe lug-nuts" * in the message body to majordomo@saclug.org. Please direct other * questions, comments, or problems to lug-nuts-owner@saclug.org.