Re: [lug-nuts] Portsentry question

From: Scott Tyson (tysons@deepwell.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 10:43:12 PST

Portsentry questionI don't have all of my ports blocked. To much of a headache running an FTP site with anonymous and user access from the net. All that passive/active crap. I could never get it to work correctly. If you have rules for all of this (FTP and the block all) please pass them on I'd like to try them out. I currently just wrap my services that are running and let port senty monitor my open ports.