[Lug-Nuts] thanks to Mike for hosting saclug

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 15:20:49 PST

I want to thank Mike Machado for getting the mailing list back up and
running. We got cut off thursday when Jim Nessens provider cut him off. We
still have the archive to configure and other stuff. In the meantime,
I would like to welcome everyone back, and thank Mike for hosting saclug.

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/