[Lug-Nuts] mutt & ispell ?

From: Ajay Tallam (atallam@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 01:46:31 PST

Hey all, I just had a question, I was just about to send a msg with mutt, and
the thought occurred to me of changing the 'from' line (because, I don't know,
I really want to. ;) Hmm, I found it, Esc f, and did it, but I was on the To:
list of that last msg I sent out and it didn't work, damn.
The reason I wanted to do that is when I pop mail, I want the mail to still
seem to come to the address I popped, not the address I'm really sending from.
Don't suppose there are any ideas on that? (I think you all know what I mean,
have a mail reader that acts like a mail reader that contacts a smtp server
somewhere other than localhost to send mail.)

Anywho, my main/real question was about ispell. How do I get this to work?
Apparently it should already be able to work, when I type 'i', all that
I get is
-x is not supported

back, almsot missed it it was so fast (luckily now I'm in a comm program w/
backscroll else I surely would've missed it.)
:set ispell
is set to the path of ispell, mutt doesn't have a :set all so I can't really
figure out where it's deciding to put that "-x" option in there, any ideas out
there by chance?

(Ohh/wow, that msg actually did go through even though it didn't come back to
me, two of the people on the To: list just replied. Damn that was fast and
wow ppl are still awake. ;)

Anyways! I rant. ;)

        -Ajay

--
Tallam, Ajay     Milpa, ca	1877.213.7746x4358	MooTown, HempVille
			http://os2man.cjb.net/