Re: [Lug-Nuts] Word on UNIX (take 2)

From: Michael Long (mlong@ns.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 14:05:41 PST

well it seems to work ok for me. I can create something in office and save
it to my unix home directory and it saves with all the correct
permissions.
The only think you didn't mention is wheather your windows boxes log into
a NT domain. We have an NT server running as a PDC. The Samba server
actually authencticats off of that and runs as a BDC. I have a feeling
that is why it works for me although I couldn't prove it. I've never had
that problem you are seeing, but then again, I've always had an NT server
running as well. :)

Michael