Re: [Lug-Nuts] Meeting Wednesday, February 9, 2000, 7 - 9pm

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 22:24:55 PST

After posting the below announcement, I noticed that it may appear that
the Army Corps of Engineers has affiliation with sacLUG. Just to clarify,
the Army Corps of Engineers has no direct affiliation. I was using my
work email address to post the message. But feel free to contact me at
my work email address or call me. I use Linux at work and the group has
definitely aided me along the way with my projects at work.

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/