[Lug-Nuts] HELP on Installfest

From: Brian Lavender (brian@saclug.org)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 14:35:21 PST

I don't know if the dns records are operating correctly for saclug.
I posted this directly from the server. You may be not be able to
reply back to the list for this message.

I have to go to a funeral tomorrow. Is there someone who can volunteer
to open the installfest, someone who can close it, and someone who can
do the middle? If you can do all or any part of the three, that would be
great. Here is the block of times. If you can do it, email _ME_ the time
period you can take. I would it be posted to the list, but it looks as
if there are some glitches at the moment. (Watch the reply to when you
reply)

12 - 1 pm
1 - 2 pm
2 - 3 pm
3 - 4 pm
4 - 5 pm

We basically need a warm body there. There are people at the center who
lock and unlock the area, but we need a representative there. We have
the room, and the T1 line. There are computers on carts, but we did
not pay for those. We should have access to tables too. I also have
a contact person, Wes Doak, who you can call to answer any questions
while volunteering.

brian

--
Brian Lavender