[Lug-Nuts] info2www back online

From: Brian Lavender (brian@saclug.org)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 00:57:19 PST

At last I got the info2www back on saclug.org

If you did not try it on Jim's server, try it on Mike's. Info pages
are similar to man pages, yet they are better, just like everything
GNU is better than its Unix counterpart. I believe info evolved out of
the development of emacs. Many of the keystrokes are the same as emacs.
Now of course if you attended the most recent saclug meeting you probably
remember me swinging my arms up and down as I was making an analogy of
using emacs to playing an organ. Using info from the command line is a
similar experience to my playing the organ demonstration.

info2www makes a nice point and clicky interface for the dummies like
you and me out there who aren't quite yet proficient at these automatic
keystrokes.

Enjoy

http://www.saclug.org/cgi-bin/info2www

BTW, I burned all the GIF's from the original info2www distro.

brian

--
Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/