RE: [Lug-Nuts] ssh2

From: Mike McCaskey (mccaskey@ulink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 12:18:53 PST

rick,
i tried to use secureCRT first and can't log in from my local win98 box to
my ssh2 linux server...
i keep getting an error code 2......i even tried using regular password auth
(vs. key pairs) and turned off all
ciphering and mac....

i just tried f-secure and it logs in fine, but i don't see support for key
pairs????

any suggestions for a good win client???