Re: [Lug-Nuts] Mozilla

From: Joel Hatch (joel@wolfpack2000.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 00:26:49 PST

Daniel de Young wrote:

> <rant>
> Hey, I just checked out milestone 13 of Mozilla. WOW! what progress
> since the last time I checked it out. Maybe I'll able to stop using
> Netscape soon. I hate the widget set and the fact that so many fonts
> turn out so friggin small that running larger resolutions sucks when
> browsing the web.
> </rant>

Mmmmmmmmm..... Mozilla! I've downloaded a nightly build on the M14 fork,
and it's even better. It seems to be improving quickly now. I can only
think of a few things it needs to become my primary browser on Linux
(though, let's face it, Netscape 4.x on Linux sucks...). The biggest thing
it needs is caching, then a functional history list, and drag-and-drop
links. I'm pretty sure the first two will be in M14...

--Joel