Re: [Lug-Nuts] cool Debian thingy

From: James Nessen (nessenj@jimsoffice.org)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 21:41:39 PST

It's an apache thing, it's not OS specific. My mandrake 7.0 box has the
same thing... :-)

Jim

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Brian Lavender wrote:

*> I was playing with some stuff on my Debian box, and
*> I discovered that in the configuration for Apache installed
*> with Debian, that there is an alias that points to
*>
*> /usr/doc
*>
*> so if you type
*>
*> http://www.brie.com/doc/
*>
*> it shows you a directory listing of
*>
*> /usr/doc
*>
*> I thought this was pretty cool. I could surf through /usr/doc with
*> my browser. Well, then I found /usr/doc/HTML and which took me
*> to the following url.
*>
*> http://brie.com/doc/HTML/