Re: Slow Multia

From: Andrew (scream@cwo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 23:54:25 PDT

You could try Gnome

Also the info in top is given in KDE under the Process Management icon - it
includes top in a much more manageable format.

Things useful in top Top -

1- Processes useing to much CPU, memory, swap.

2 - free memory, used memory

3- try to coralate the amount of free memory to used swap. It may indicate
where bottlenecks are.