Re: Slow Multia

From: Michael Picco (mpicco@jps.net)
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 13:00:23 PDT

Hi Andrew,

Gnome is what I currently have running, along with Enlightenment. These two are what Brian is
suggesting I move away from. My Alpha CD has KDE on it, but I'm a bit unclear how I remove
Gnome and Enlightenment and have KDE installed so that takes place of Gnome when I run
the 'startx' command at the prompt.

Thanks for the help.

Michael