Re: [Lug-Nuts] mysql...

From: Daniel de Young (ddeyoung@jps.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 01:23:30 PDT

Ok, I'm putting the final touches on my initial database table. I need
to do quite a bit more reading to learn what exactly I should include.
I'm assuming I should include a record (or row) number that increments
with each new entry. This database work is combating my job research
time, but It's too much fun to just lay down!

Thanks for all your suggestions so far. Brian, once I complete the
database model I'll take a closer look at the code examples on your
site, they look like they'll help a lot. If I don't take it a step at a
time, then I get sidetracked ;-) (I'm probably the only one).

You guys are awesome,

--
Daniel de Young MCP+I, MCSE

NT Network Support

"If you can't make it good, at least make it look good." -Bill Gates

Check it out... Joshua 24:15

http://go.to/thehub