Re: [Lug-Nuts] Demo of VMware

From: Brian E. Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 00:48:26 PDT

It would work out well at a LUGS (or I should say sacLUG) meeting, but I
think we would have limited interest at a general SACPCUG meeting. First
people have to have Linux running to run WMware. I think there is
definite interest in Linux in the general SACPCUG, but we have to get
them familiar with linux first. I am not one to spoon feed people so
they can get Linux running. I would definitely go for demoing it at a
sacpcug users group meeting at the Q&A table, or doing it at a sacLUG
meeting. It sounds like you are the expert, so if you can get a machine,
that would be ideal. My development box is in, well, development right
now. I know Bill Mitchell has been working on VMware, and he has a laptop.

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/