Re: [Lug-Nuts] SHELL WARS

From: Mike Machado (mike@cheapnet.net)
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 11:39:30 PDT

This message did not quite make it to the list, so here it is.

from rsjohn@directcon.net:

Ok, i'm going to step in here and open myself up for flames.

<SERMON> It's bad enough to get the OS wars on other groups, but I hoped
that a LINUX users group would be immune to someone telling us why Linux
is evil. I'm here to help and recieve help from local Linux geeks like
myself, not to hear why Solaris and Free BSD are better. I save that for
the BSD groups i subscribe to.
</SERMON>

I would like to commend Brian for a valiant effort to defend our favorite
OS from the forces of the dark side. :)

Rick