[Lug-Nuts] installfest and cvs

From: Linux Rocks (gnulinux@rosecomputing.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 20:21:28 PDT

Hello everyone. This is your favorite phantom poster gnulinux.
For those of you who have suspected that I am an imposter, I
state that I am not an imposter. I am the gnu poster with the
latest and greatest gnu tools.

Enough with gnu evangilism. Tomorrow is the sacLUG installfest.
I have been informed that our great disciple Mike Machado has
volunteered to host it. It starts at 11am - 4pm. Mike will also
demonstrate CVS for those who came to the last meeting, but
since Mike was unable to make it because he was sick. It looks
as if Mike is better and will make it to the installfest.

Remember, gnu is not about being free, but about freedom.

This is your favorite gnu poster signing off.

--
Profanity is the one language that all programmers know the syntax of.
 -- Troutman's Programming Postulate #6