[Lug-Nuts] Davis Installfest..

From: Ajay 'Hempster' Tallam (atallam@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 23:54:36 PDT

Hi all!

I just thought I'd mention to all of you that we're having an Installfest
this saturday out in Davis.

I don't know if anybody's interested in attending for any reason (to check it
out, to help, get help, let us borrow media, whtaever.. ;)

But thought I'd mention it. (Close enough, Davis, Sac, right? ;)

It's incredibly short notice though, sorry if this hurts anybody! But if
anybody wants to stop by that'd be great! Maybe some of you even have friends
in/near Davis who could use Linux/etc installed? ;)

It's going to be in 1131 in the Engineering Unit 2 bldg.. I guess I/someone
can give you directions if anyone is interested.

Tentatively 10a-4p. (Might change to 12p-6p, unsure as of yet.)

But/in any case, it'd be great to see any of you out there!

And if you guys have anything we could use (Hubs, media, etc.) That'd
be appreciated too. (Unfortunately we have access to neither a live net
connection nor a regular phone line. Hope that'll change for the next one.)

So that's this saturday, October 23rd. IF nothing else, just mentioning
so you know that you guys know that you're not the only ones doing Installfests!
;)

        -Ajay

(Ideally we'll be able to get monthlies going in the future (w/ more notice.
;))

--
Ajay Tallam     Milpitas, ca    atallam@ucdavis.edu	MooTown, HempVille
			http://os2man.cjb.net/
to believe in God.	-- Scott Stevens, 'Letters' to Time, Sept 13, 1999