[Lug-Nuts] PPP for amateurs

From: Webb Sprague (wsprague100@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 10:01:28 PDT

Can anyone recommend a tutorial for setting up a
dial-in for Linux (to Mindspring)? I am going to
reread the HOWTO and take a look at the Network Admin
Guide, but those all seem to give lots more background
info than my feeble, newbie mind can handle.

I am running Redhat 5.2 on a Toshiba laptop, and
everything else works (X, sound, etc). During bootup,
Linux recognizes the PCMCIA (or whatever it is) card
too.

Thanks in advance. Now that I live in Sacto, I will
start going to meetings when my g/f lets me have the car.

=====