Re: [Lug-Nuts] window managers

From: Scott Tyson (tysons@deepwell.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 16:02:06 PDT

heh, Stability is not a feature that is high on the gnome feature list
right now (at least version 1.0). Its more like windows with its use of
a "start" button and task bar but KDE is a nice clean interface based
upon CDE that ships with all the major commercial *nix. If he/she is
adventurous go with straight WindowMaker. I started their and it was
not too bad. Just takes some time to tweak it.