Re: [Lug-Nuts] Running .cgi scripts (Newbie)

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 01:07:05 PST

Ok, here's quick and dirty. Dump that mandrake and install Caldera OpenLinux 2.3
The cgi-bin is in /home/httpd/cgi-bin

Default install requires you to be root to put files there. Make sure they are
executable.

# chmod a+x

Here is all the cgi's I found on my recent caldera standard install.

# locate cgi

and you will see some default sample cgi's if you installed perl. That's the quickest way
I can think of.

brian

--
Brian Lavender