Re: [Lug-Nuts] Running .cgi scripts (Newbie)

From: Michael Long (mlong@ns.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 07:19:38 PST

Well I don't think you have to be as drastic as dumping your linux distro.
I've never used mandrake, but I can't imagine it being that much different
from Redhat or Caldera. Without looking at your box, I would guess you
either don't have permission to run the cgi's and chmod like Brian said
would work or, you might also want to make sure that your httpd.conf file
is setup correctly and you're putting the cgi's in whatever directory the
httpd.conf files says they are supposed to be in.

Michael