[lug-nuts] Boot question

From: Jason Painter (jpainter@fppc.ca.gov)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 16:11:06 PST

Thanks to everyone for the response. I decided to start from scratch, reinstalled the distro.

FYI (Unimportant) - What I was doing was configuring my Apache 1.3.9 to support Microsoft Frontpage 2000 Server Extensions (Kind of like what the devil was trying to do to Linda Blair in the Exorcist!). What was happening was after I had everything installed and I ran the configuration utilities for FP, it would totally convert my httpd.conf file, unreadable binary stuff.

Oh well, just messing around.

Question though, call me the village idiot if you would like, how do I access the files on a CD-ROM? Can't you just view it in File Manager?