Re: IP masquerade

From: Adam (stini@2xtreme.net)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 23:53:47 PDT

> Looking over this again :-)
>
> try :
> /sbin/ipfwadm -F -a m -S 192.168.1.0/24 -D 0.0.0.0/0 -P all

ok..tried that but not luck..

the site I am specifically having problems with is

www.pacbell.net

which redirects to

pacbell.snap.com

if I type in the 'pacbell.snap.com' I can get there but can't follow any
links into the pacific bell internet site

I have no problems accessing these site from the linux box doing the
masquarding

I am just trying to solve this little problem, i have already ordered my DSL
line, but its bugging me that I have a problem with this site, make me think
I screwed up somewhere

If anybody is running a windows 95/98 machine accessing the internet through
a linux masquarade, would you please try the above mentioned URL and see if
I am the only one?

Thanks

Adam