[lug-nuts] SPAM Protection Measures

From: Sean-Paul Rees (sean@dreamfire.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 10:37:45 PST

Does anybody remember the days when spam was just a food?

Today has been a heavy spam day for me. I've received about 10 spam
messages just this morning alone. Thats up from my maybe one or two a
week.

Does anybody have any special spam protection measures in place? I run
Postfix at home, and mail.dreamfire.net (hosted by a friend) runs Qmail.
Postfix has built in support for MAPS RBL and ORBS filtering, but how
would I tell my friend to set this up in Qmail? Also, does anybody have
any extended recommendations?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Sean