[lug-nuts] Sendmail virtual email domain?

From: andy wergedal (awerg@creativepage.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 22:59:18 PST

Hi all,

I am having a problem with sendmail. Using linuxconf
I have setup virtual email domains, but now when I send a
test email I receive a 'Returned mail: User unknown' response.
I want to forward all mail to their 1 account.
ie. *@yourdomain.com -> username@mydomain.com

I have read the sendmail FAQ about forwarding and setup a
virtualdomain file. But still no luck.

Thanks for the tip about virtual hosting for apache.
I have my box setup to do www.yourdomain.com, and
yourname.mydomain.com.

I'm setting up my own business isp for my web clients.
( I'm going to provide mySql/PHP solutions for my current IIS/ASP
clients!)

-- Andy (xDroid)

PS also is there any How-To for setting up a box as an ISP?