Re: [lug-nuts] Response to Da Basics meeting

From: Andy Wergedal (awerg@11st.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 16:55:15 PST

Newbie status: (andy's definition)

I'm getting to the point that I can really screw this up.

Master status: (andy's definition)

I'm getting to the point that I can REALLY screw this up.

Guru status: (andy's definition)

I've already screwed this up. Now can I fix it?

God status: (andy's definition)

I never screw up... then again I can walk on water.

-- Andy