[lug-nuts] Sendmail again?!

From: Andy Wergedal (awerg@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 11:06:56 PST

hi all
back to the sendmail questions. :-)

I have done all the things you suggested.
Created the virtusertable, added domains to sendmail.cw
checked the sendmail.cf for the lines.

Problem:
Now I can't receive mail from outside my network. When I send mail
from inside my network everything works fine.

I have created the virtusertable
- snip -
# creativepage.com
@creativepage.com awerg

# 11st.com
@11st.com awerg

- end snip -

I have created the sendmail.cw
- snip -

# creativepage
creativepage.com

# 11st
11st.com

- end snip -

restarted Sendmail

did I miss anything?

-- Andy

' Remember, you are faster than someone everyday. But everyday someone is
faster than you.
' -- Swim Coach Mark Onstott.