[lug-nuts] Sendmail ? again

From: Andy Wergedal (awerg@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 11:04:33 PST

hi all
back to the sendmail questions. :-)

I have done all the things you suggested.
Created the virtusertable, added domains to sendmail.cw
checked the sendmail.cf for the lines.

Problem:
Now I can't receive mail from outside my network. When I send mail
from inside my network everything works fine. Also when I try to
use my email client (at work) I can't use my server to forward mail.
I have to ssh in and use pine to send mail out. (this is probably not a
bad thing)

I have created the virtusertable.
- snip -
# creativepage.com
@creativepage.com awerg

# 11st.com
@11st.com awerg

- end snip -

I have created the sendmail.cw
- snip -

# creativepage
creativepage.com

# 11st
11st.com

- end snip -

restarted Sendmail

did I miss anything?

-- Andy

' Remember, you are faster than someone everyday. But everyday someone is
faster than you.
' -- Swim Coach Mark Onstott.