Re: [lug-nuts] TCP/IP ??

From: Michael Long (mlong@ns.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 07:40:51 PST

Are you on a network? It doesn't sound like it. When you notice the
problem again I would run a packet sniffer program on your linux box and
see what kind of traffic is being passed. I think Redhat has one called
tcpdump that is on the distro cd's. If you need some help with the reading
the tcpdump, just post it and we can all take a look at it. :) (Be
carefull though, passwords show up during a tcpdump if you are using
telnet).

Michael