Re: [lug-nuts] ipchains..?

From: Scott Tyson (tysons@deepwell.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 15:36:11 PST

I use Abacas portsenty and ipchains. Portsentry watches specific ports
and when someone try's to use them they get a deny all rule set in
ipchains. Bye Bye Mr. Port Sniffer. Hehe Sniff this!!!. I wrap my
secure stuff (ssh, webmin, ftp, mysql) with ipchains rules to keep all
but a few IPs from accessing them.