Re: [Lug-Nuts] newbie printing stuff

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 23:41:43 PST

first step

Make sure the printer is accesible through your parallel device.
Try this:

$ echo "hello world" > /dev/lp0
or
$ echo "yellow world" > /dev/lp1

and if you have proper parallel support, your printer will print
that. Then you will have to manually feed the page.

Then proceed to the next step.

brian

--
Brian Lavender